Farm Health Guardian is seeking a Customer Support Coordinator
This specialized role offers the opportunity to work with the latest biosecurity software, manage service and support for the Farm Health Guardian system and help customers manage herd health, prevent and control disease outbreaks in livestock and poultry barns.
Customer Support Coordinator Overview
We are seeking organized, high-energy team member to join our business development team. This role is a perfect fit for you if you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and you take pride in providing a high level of customer service.
The Customer Support Coordinator will support the business development team in securing new customers in the swine and poultry sector. The role will also provide support and co-ordination directly with software customers.
About Farm Health Guardian
The Farm Health Guardian is an animal disease mitigation platform that helps poultry and swine operations to improve biosecurity and reduce the risk of animal disease spread. Quick and efficient disease containment is critical to the safety and sustainability of the livestock and poultry industry as well as the people who work within it.
Farm Health Guardian is a product of Be Seen Be Safe Ltd. Headquartered in Guelph, Ontario, Canada, Be Seen Be Safe Ltd. is an animal-health track-and-trace technology provider. Founded in 2013, our mission is to be the software platform of choice for protecting animal health and sustainability of the livestock and poultry industry.
What you’ll do:
- Support business development team with preparation of sales presentations and customer proposals, setting up customer meetings and general administrative support
- Demonstrate Farm Health Guardian software systems to prospective customers through web-based meetings
- Develop and maintain a database of customers and contacts using a customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Coordinate ongoing customer communications
- Co-ordinate customer invoicing
- Monitor and update content on the company social media accounts
- Maintain and update training materials as updates are made on the software systems
- Coordinate updating and translation of software content, sales and training materials
- Update content on the company website
- Coordinate promotional activities and events (such as presentations, tradeshows, workshops)
Who we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong organizational ability and attention to detail
- Demonstrated professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork
- Knowledge of the agriculture sector
- Solid experience with CRM software and sales support software such as PowerPoint
- Proven ability to work independently in a remote situation and as a team member in a fast-paced environment
The perfect candidate would also meet the following criteria, but these are not required
- Knowledge of the swine or poultry sector is an asset
- An understanding of animal health and biosecurity fundamentals is a real bonus
- French or Spanish language skills is an asset
- College diploma or university degree Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.S.)
- Minimum 3 years experience in customers service or sales support role
Please submit your application to: email@example.com